Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Echo Alphabet Blocks - paint, wood blocks

This is just a sneak peek of something I am working on, I started by painting these by hand, and they look great, BUT it takes a long time, and I won't be able to sell these this way (not at any reasonable cost to you wonderful people) so I've figured out others ways of doing it.

IT IS COMING SOON to my Etsy store! You will be able to buy them by the each OR as a complete set. It's going to be awesome. My kids won't leave my sample ones alone, which is a pain in the butt, but also a good sign!

Céleste xo

P.S.
You can also find myself (and Echo) on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CelesteGagnonIllustrations check it out, lots of fun freebies there, and possible a draw or two in the near future!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really cool! can't wait to see the finished results. Btw, I LOVE your signature kitty :)

Cassandra said...

wow they look really cool!! i look forward to seeing them on your Etsy store!!!

Céleste Gagnon said...

thanks guys, I am really excited about it, I've had Echo as a character for years and years now, it's about time I released her to the world! Muahahaha!